Financing and Installments
Financing through PayPal Credit
You might be qualified for financing through PayPal Credit. In the shopping cart or checkout page, select the "PayPal" as the payment option and login to your account. If you are eligible for financing, you will have the PayPal Credit options.
Don't want to go with PayPal Credit? We offer a six months payments plan directly from your credit card. When you place your order, the first payment of 50% will be charge to your account and 10% each month until the balance is paid off. In the checkout page, select the "Installments" option and continue to process your order.
How are the payments broken down and when are they due?
The first payment of 50% of the total is due during the order. After that, a 10% payment is due each month until the balance is paid off.
Are there any fees for installments?
We do not charge any fees or interests for the payments. However, your standard credit card interest will be applied to the amount charge (just like a normal purchase).
What if I changed my credit card or want to use a different credit card?
If you changed your credit card or need to change it, please contact us right away to avoid late fees.
What are the late fees or if the payment can't be processed?
We'll try to process the payment out of the credit card on file on the due date. If the payment fails or rejected for any reason, we'll try again for the next three days. If the paymet cannot be processed in the first three business days from the due date, we'll contact the customer to get a new credit card. The payment is considered late after five business days of the due date and a late fee of $35.00 will be charged for each 5 days of delay. If the payment is 15 days late, the full remaining balance will be due at once.
Installments Terms and Conditions
- Buyer, whose name appears above ("Buyer", "You", or "Your"), promises to pay the full amount of the Total Authorized Purchase Price in the number of installment payments set forth in the Recurring Installment Payment Authorization ("Authorization") to Crystal Sauna ("Seller", "We" or "Us") by authorizing Seller to charge Buyer's credit card in monthly installments as set forth in the Authorization (each an "Installment") each month until paid in full.
- Buyer agrees to notify Seller of any changes to Buyer's credit card account information or termination of this authorization. We will update such information and process such requests within 30 days after our receipt of such request. Buyer understands that the Installment payments may be authorized and charged on the next business day. Buyer further understands that because these are electronic transactions, any authorizations and charges may be posted to Your account as soon as the Installment payment dates.
- Any Installment amounts due under this contract that have been charged to Buyer's credit card and not paid when due, pursuant to Your agreement with Your credit card issuer ("Issuer"), will be charged interest at the Annual Percentage Rate stated in Your Issuer's Federal Truth-in-Lending Disclosure statement until the Installments are fully paid. So long as You timely pay each Installment to Your Issuer when due, Issuer will not charge Buyer interest on such Installment. Issuer may charge Buyer interest on any other balance You may have on Your credit card in excess of the Installment amount.
- In the case of an authorization being rejected for any reason, Buyer understands that Seller may, in its discretion, attempt to process the charge again within five (5) days.
- In the event that Buyer's Issuer fails to pay an Installment for any reason, Seller, at its discretion, may charge Buyer's credit card at any time for the full outstanding amount due.
- Buyer acknowledges that the origination of any authorized transactions to the Buyer's account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. Buyer certifies that Buyer is an authorized user of the credit card utilized for this transaction and the Installments and will not dispute these transactions with Buyer's credit card company, so long as the authorizations correspond to the terms indicated in the authorization form.
- Late Fees. Payments are considered late five (5) days after the due date set by the installment date if the authorization being rejected for any reason. Late fees are $35 per five (5) business days.
- If any provision of this contract is determined to be invalid, it shall not affect the remaining provisions hereof.
- ARBITRATION. Any claim, dispute or controversy ("Claim") arising from or connected with this Agreement, including the enforceability, validity or scope of this arbitration clause or this Agreement, shall be governed by this provision. Upon the election of Buyer or Seller by written notice to the other party, any Claim shall be resolved by arbitration before a single arbitrator, on an individual basis, without resort to any form of class action ("Class Action Waiver"), pursuant to this arbitration provision and the applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in effect at the time the Claim is filed. Any arbitration hearing shall take place within the State of California, County of Alameda. At the written request of Buyer, any filing and administrative fees charged or assessed by the AAA which are required to be paid by Buyer and that are in excess of any filing fee Buyer would have been required to pay to file a Claim in state court in California shall be advanced and paid for by Seller. The arbitrator may not award punitive or exemplary damages against any party. IF ANY PARTY COMMENCES ARBITRATION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM, NEITHER BUYER OR SELLER WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE THAT CLAIM IN COURT OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL ON THAT CLAIM, OR TO ENGAGE IN PRE-ARBITRATION DISCOVERY, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED FOR IN THE APPLICABLE ARBITRATION RULES. FURTHER, BUYER WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO THAT CLAIM, AND BUYER WILL HAVE ONLY THOSE RIGHTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN AN INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION. THE ARBITRATOR'S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL PARTIES, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT ("the FAA"). This Arbitration Provision shall be governed by the FAA, and, if and where applicable, the internal laws of the State of California. If any portion of this Arbitration provision is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall not invalidate the remaining portions of this Arbitration provision or the Agreement, provided however, if the Class Action Waiver is deemed invalid or unenforceable, then this entire Arbitration provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect, but the remaining terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Any appropriate court having jurisdiction may enter judgment on any award.