Coated Flexible Metallic Conduit Wiring:
Crystal Sauna products uses coated flexible metallic conduit for all the interior wiring. The metallic conduit helps in the following:
- Protect the wires from external damage.
- Reduce electrical fire hazard.
- PVC coating on the outside provides water and moisture protection.
- Provides Electro-magnetic Field (EMF) shielding.
Safety is one of the most important factors in our heaters design. Our heaters are designed to insure they will not over heat or cause any damage.
- Crystal Sauna products use Carbon Fiber heaters only (not ceramic) because the surface temperature is much lower (safe to touch) and more energy efficient.
- Heaters are mounted to heater frames via a floating encasement. This structure insures that the heaters are not connected directly to the walls and not touching the wooden parts.
- Every heater is equipped with a heat sensor that will shut the heater down if it overheats.
- Insulation is applied to the entire back of each heater to prevent fire hazard.
- The control panel automaticlly turns off the heaters once the cabin reaches the desired temperature.