Our saunas are designed with safety first. All the wiring in the saunas follows the National Electrical Code (NEC) and the factory models were tested and approved by ETL and CE.
Coated Flexible Metallic Conduit Wiring
Crystal Sauna products uses coated flexible metallic conduit for all the interior wiring. The metallic conduit helps in the following:
- Protect the wires from external damage.
- Reduce electrical fire hazard.
- PVC coating on the outside provides water and moisture protection.
- Provides Electro-magnetic Field (EMF) shielding.
Safety is one of the most important factors in our heaters design. Our heaters are designed to insure they will not overheat.
- Crystal Sauna products use Carbon Fiber heaters only (not ceramic) because the surface temperature is much lower (safe to touch) and more energy efficient.
- Heaters are mounted to heater frames via a floating encasement. This structure insures that the heaters are not connected directly to the walls and not touching the wooden parts.
- The control panel automaticlly turns off the heaters once the cabin reaches the desired temperature.
- Every heater is equipped with a heat switch that will shut the heater down if it overheats.
- Every heater is also equipped with a termal fuse that will disable the heater if the heat switch fails.